- 1 medium mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Mango Cuke Relish in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p31
Reviews for Mango Cuke Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2011
"We ate this for dinner tonight, and it was divine!"