Mango Cuke Relish Recipe
- 1 medium mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup equals 49 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Mango Cuke Relish
"We ate this for dinner tonight, and it was divine!"