- 1 medium mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Mango Cuke Relish in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p31
Reviews for Mango Cuke Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2011
We ate this for dinner tonight, and it was divine!