Mango Cranberry Sauce Recipe
I got this recipe from a friend. It's definitely worth the effort if you want to wow your gang at Thanksgiving. The leftovers are great with chicken or ham. —Robert & Rebecca Littlejohn, Meadow Vista, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:18 servings
- 1-1/2 cups whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tangerines, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup equals 57 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC