I got this recipe from a friend. It's definitely worth the effort if you want to wow your gang at Thanksgiving. The leftovers are great with chicken or ham. —Robert & Rebecca Littlejohn, Meadow Vista, California
- 1-1/2 cups whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tangerines, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Mango Cranberry Sauce in Taste of Home October/November 2008, p18
Reviews for Mango Cranberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review