- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup thawed non-alcoholic pina colada mix
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and brown sugar. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pina colada mix just until moistened. Fold in mango.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10 times. Pat into a 9-in. x 7-in. rectangle. Cut into 10 rectangles; separate rectangles and place on a greased baking sheet. Melt remaining butter; brush over scones.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 scones.
Originally published as Mango Colada Scones in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p176
Reviews for Mango Colada Scones(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2011
Made these for our high school senior breakfast with orange curd. The grads, parents and staff loved them!