Mango Chutney Chicken Curry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken. Stir in curry powder, garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until aromatic.
- 2. Stir in chutney and cream. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 320 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 558mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Mango Chutney Chicken Curry
"Thanks for the tips and tricks and recipe now I can finish of the curry I'm making thank you!"
"This recipe was delicious! My family of 5 enjoyed it very much. We did not change anything in the recipe and it was very easy to make. Thanks so much for such a great recipe!"
"We have made this twice - once with pineapple chutney and once with mango chutney and loved it each time. It is quick and easy to make and reheats well, too. A great combo of flavors!"
"Wonderful dish ! Great flavor, a little sweet, a little heat. I made rice and a veggie...great dinner."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.