- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken. Stir in curry powder, garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until aromatic.
- Stir in chutney and cream. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mango Chutney Chicken Curry
Sort By :
This recipe was delicious! My family of 5 enjoyed it very much. We did not change anything in the recipe and it was very easy to make. Thanks so much for such a great recipe!
We have made this twice - once with pineapple chutney and once with mango chutney and loved it each time. It is quick and easy to make and reheats well, too. A great combo of flavors!
Wonderful dish ! Great flavor, a little sweet, a little heat. I made rice and a veggie...great dinner.