My father dreamed up this curry and chutney combination. Now my family cooks it on road trips—in rain and sun, in the mountains, even on the beach. Adjust the curry for taste and heat. —Dina Moreno, Seattle, WA
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken. Stir in curry powder, garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until aromatic.
- Stir in chutney and cream. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mango Chutney Chicken Curry in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mango Chutney Chicken Curry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review