- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic salt and cumin. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mango Black Bean Salsa
Sort By :
I've made this several times and am going to make it for our family reunion for a change of pace. I love bringing new things to the table with the help of Taste of Home.
Great salsa for "whenever"! Also great on fish tacos. Extremely easy and a healthier choice than the store bought salsa!
I cut the salt from the recipe (there is plenty in everything else) I also add in a jalapeno or two for a kick, an avacado, and 1 tsp or more of apple cider vinegar to taste. Adds even more flavor to the salsa.
Excellent recipe! I'm on Weight Watchers and this is a great lowfat snack. I can't stop eating it!