This colorful salsa takes just minutes to prepare—and that’s likely how long it will last at your next event, too! Chopped mango adds bursts of sweetness to the satisfying chip dip from Judy Heiser of Uvalde, Texas.
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic salt and cumin. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Mango Black Bean Salsa in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p30
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mango Black Bean Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review