- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first five ingredients. Shake until sugar is dissolved. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, raspberries, mango and avocado. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mango-Berry Tossed Salad in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p51
Reviews for Mango-Berry Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review