- small bowl, combine the cilantro, sesame seeds and orange peel; set
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil chicken 4-6 in. from the heat for 7
- minutes. Turn and broil for 6 minutes. Baste with half of the
- barbecue sauce. Broil 3-5 minutes longer or until chicken juices run
- clear. Place on a serving dish. Sprinkle cilantro mixture over
- chicken. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken thigh equals 232 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.