Mango Banana Smoothies Recipe
Toasted wheat germ is a healthy bonus in this tropical treasure from Verna Puntigan from Spartanburg, South Carolina. The chilly orange and mango flavors really hit the spot!
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon chopped crystallized ginger
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 271 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Mango Banana Smoothies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC