VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium jicama (about 1-1/2 pounds), peeled
- 1 medium mango, peeled
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- For dressing, whisk together first six ingredients.
- Cut jicama, mango and red pepper into matchsticks; place in a large bowl. Toss with lime juice. Add herbs and dressing; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mango & Jicama Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2017