Mandarin Watermelon Salad Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 48 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Mandarin Watermelon Salad
"I reconnected with my best friend I hadn't seen in almost 25 yrs, and I made this salad. It went over real big. She is having a 4th of July beach bash and wants me to make this. It is a very refreshing salad."