Mandarin Watermelon Salad Recipe
Fruit tossed with feta? U-betcha, nothing betta’! Fresh mint, cilantro and parsley add the perfect pop. I’m always looking for something different to serve my mom, who’s a vegetarian—and she loved this! —Jade Bausell, Miami
- 4-1/2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 48 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Mandarin Watermelon Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC