- 4-1/2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Watermelon Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p41
Reviews for Mandarin Watermelon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review