Fruit tossed with feta? U-betcha, nothing betta’! Fresh mint, cilantro and parsley add the perfect pop. I’m always looking for something different to serve my mom, who’s a vegetarian—and she loved this! —Jade Bausell, Miami
- 4-1/2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Watermelon Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p41
Reviews for Mandarin Watermelon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2013
"I reconnected with my best friend I hadn't seen in almost 25 yrs, and I made this salad. It went over real big. She is having a 4th of July beach bash and wants me to make this. It is a very refreshing salad."