- 8 turkey breast tenderloins (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sesame ginger marinade
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place turkey in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with ginger and pepper flakes. Top with oranges. In a small bowl, combine marinade and broth; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Stir vegetables into the slow cooker. Cover and cook 30 minutes longer or until vegetables are heated through.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve with rice if desired.
Freeze option: Cool turkey mixture. Freeze in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through slowly in a covered skillet until a thermometer inserted in turkey reads 165°, stirring occasionally and adding a little broth or water if necessary. Garnish as directed. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Turkey Tenderloin in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2011, p35
Reviews for Mandarin Turkey Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review