Mandarin Turkey Tenderloin Recipe
- 8 turkey breast tenderloins (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sesame ginger marinade
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place turkey in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with ginger and pepper flakes. Top with oranges. In a small bowl, combine marinade and broth; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Stir vegetables into the slow cooker. Cover and cook 30 minutes longer or until vegetables are heated through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Turkey Tenderloin in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2011, p35
Reviews for Mandarin Turkey Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review