Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels
Curry, smoked turkey and mandarin oranges give these pinwheels their unique flavor. My cousin and I made them for an open house and people came back for seconds...and then thirds! —Lorie Miner, Kamas, Utah
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 3 flour tortillas (12 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry powder until blended.
- Stir in oranges. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, spinach
- and green onions; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and
- refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to cut.
- Unwrap and cut each roll into 10 slices. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 50 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now