Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 3 flour tortillas (12 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry powder until blended. Stir in oranges. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, spinach and green onions; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to cut.
- 2. Unwrap and cut each roll into 10 slices. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 piece: 50 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels
"For me, the flavors didn't seem to blend well. Not a hit with our family."
"was a hit at a potluck"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer