Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels
“This light appetizer has sophisticated flavor. My cousin shared the recipe, and we made dozens for an open house. People came back for seconds and thirds!” Lorie Miner - Kamas, Utah
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 3 flour tortillas (12 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry powder until blended.
- Stir in oranges. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, spinach
- and green onions; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and
- refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to cut.
- Unwrap and cut each roll into 10 slices. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 50 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer