Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 3 flour tortillas (12 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry powder until blended. Stir in oranges. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, spinach and green onions; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to cut.
- 2. Unwrap and cut each roll into 10 slices. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 50 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels
"For me, the flavors didn't seem to blend well. Not a hit with our family."
"was a hit at a potluck"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer