Curry, smoked turkey and mandarin oranges give these pinwheels their unique flavor. My cousin and I made them for an open house and people came back for seconds...and then thirds! —Lorie Miner, Kamas, Utah
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 3 flour tortillas (12 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry powder until blended. Stir in oranges. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, spinach and green onions; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to cut.
- Unwrap and cut each roll into 10 slices. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p27
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2013
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2013
"For me, the flavors didn't seem to blend well. Not a hit with our family."
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2009
"was a hit at a potluck"