Curry, smoked turkey and mandarin oranges give these pinwheels their unique flavor. My cousin and I made them for an open house and people came back for seconds...and then thirds! —Lorie Miner, Kamas, Utah
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 3 flour tortillas (12 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and curry powder until blended. Stir in oranges. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, spinach and green onions; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to cut.
- Unwrap and cut each roll into 10 slices. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p27
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Mandarin Turkey Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2013
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2013
"For me, the flavors didn't seem to blend well. Not a hit with our family."
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2009
"was a hit at a potluck"