- 9 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons unsalted sunflower kernels
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, gently toss greens, oranges, onions and sunflower kernels. In a measuring cup, combine the dressing ingredients. Add water to measure 1 cup. Pour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mandarin Tossed Salad
Sort By :
My husband requests this every time we grill out! It's his favoriteM
When draining the oranges, save the juice to add to the dressing instead of the water. I will add less liquid next time because the dressing was a little runny.
Light and refreshing. Very good!