Mandarin Sherbet Dessert Recipe
This tangy sundae is a cool, refreshing end to a festive feast or simple supper.—Nila Moran, Sunnyvale, California
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange
- 3/4 cup sherbet flavor of your choice
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- Maraschino cherry, optional
- 1. Drain oranges, reserving 2 teaspoons juice; set four oranges aside (refrigerate remaining juice and oranges for another use). Pour 1 teaspoon of juice into a small bowl; top with sherbet and reserved oranges. Drizzle with remaining juice and sprinkle with almonds. Top with a cherry if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 378 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 85 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Mandarin Sherbet Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC