This tangy sundae is a cool, refreshing end to a festive feast or simple supper.—Nila Moran, Sunnyvale, California
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange
- 3/4 cup sherbet flavor of your choice
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- Maraschino cherry, optional
- Drain oranges, reserving 2 teaspoons juice; set four oranges aside (refrigerate remaining juice and oranges for another use). Pour 1 teaspoon of juice into a small bowl; top with sherbet and reserved oranges. Drizzle with remaining juice and sprinkle with almonds. Top with a cherry if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Mandarin Sherbet Dessert in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p10
Reviews for Mandarin Sherbet Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review