- 1 pork tenderloin (1/2 pound)
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup canned sliced beets, julienned
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salad greens, oranges, onion, cheese, beets, cilantro and jalapeno. Transfer to a serving platter. Whisk the vinegar, oil and salt. Thinly slice pork; arrange over salad. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mandarin Pork Salad
Sort By :
"Made as stated, served with some crusty bread and was a great meal."
"I make this recipe every month.It's the Only recipe everyone from any ethnic background in my family entirely loves. A real peacemaker recipe.(even the one's who don't normally eat pork!)"
"Have done something very similar and it was 'Killer Eats.'"
"This recipe hit home it was light and filling and the taste was out of this world"