Mandarin Pork Salad Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1/2 pound)
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup canned sliced beets, julienned
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salad greens, oranges, onion, cheese, beets, cilantro and jalapeno. Transfer to a serving platter. Whisk the vinegar, oil and salt. Thinly slice pork; arrange over salad. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mandarin Pork Salad(3)
Sort By :
I make this recipe every month.It's the Only recipe everyone from any ethnic background in my family entirely loves. A real peacemaker recipe.(even the one's who don't normally eat pork!)
Have done something very similar and it was 'Killer Eats.'
This recipe hit home it was light and filling and the taste was out of this world
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilled Salads >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >