Mandarin Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. Cut tenderloin into four pieces; pound until 1/3 in. thick. Brown in a large skillet in hot oil for 3 minutes on each side; remove and set aside.
- 2. Combine orange juice and cornstarch; add to the skillet along with marmalade, lemon juice, horseradish and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Return the pork to the skillet; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Serve over noodles; garnish with mandarin oranges. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 289 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Mandarin Pork Medallions
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.