- butter until chicken is no longer pink; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute water chestnuts for 2-3 minutes. Drain
- oranges, reserve 1/2 cup juice. In a large serving bowl, combine
- oranges, pasta, chicken, water chestnuts, peas, mushrooms, carrots
- and onions.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, soy
- sauce, garlic, sugar, honey, ginger and reserved mandarin orange
- juice; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture and toss. Sprinkle with
- sesame seeds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 20-25 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 183 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.