Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in yogurt and vanilla until smooth.
- 2. Set aside tree orange segments for garnish. In a small bowl, mash remaining oranges with a fork; drain. Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Transfer to a serving bowl; garnish with reserved oranges. Refrigerate until serving; serve with fruit. Yield: 12 servings.
1/4 cup: 95 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 reduced-fat milk, 1 fat
Reviews for Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip
"We serve this Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip for Thanksgiving, Christmas and all special occasions.Tangy, sweet and refreshing!!!"