Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in yogurt and vanilla until smooth.
- 2. Set aside tree orange segments for garnish. In a small bowl, mash remaining oranges with a fork; drain. Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Transfer to a serving bowl; garnish with reserved oranges. Refrigerate until serving; serve with fruit. Yield: 12 servings.
One serving (1/4 cup dip, calculated without fruit) equals 95 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.