"I created this creamy dip to serve to guests at my daughter's first birthday party," relates Nancy LeBano of Stratford, New Jersey. "It's deliciously different and was a hit with kids and adults. I sometimes layer it with fruit in parfait glasses for a change of pace."
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in yogurt and vanilla until smooth.
- Set aside tree orange segments for garnish. In a small bowl, mash remaining oranges with a fork; drain. Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; garnish with reserved oranges. Refrigerate until serving; serve with fruit. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p16
Reviews for Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2010
"We serve this Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip for Thanksgiving, Christmas and all special occasions.Tangy, sweet and refreshing!!!"