Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip Recipe
"I created this creamy dip to serve to guests at my daughter's first birthday party," relates Nancy LeBano of Stratford, New Jersey. "It's deliciously different and was a hit with kids and adults. I sometimes layer it with fruit in parfait glasses for a change of pace."
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in yogurt and vanilla until smooth.
- Set aside tree orange segments for garnish. In a small bowl, mash remaining oranges with a fork; drain. Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; garnish with reserved oranges. Refrigerate until serving; serve with fruit. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p16
Reviews for Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2010
"We serve this Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip for Thanksgiving, Christmas and all special occasions.Tangy, sweet and refreshing!!!"