Mandarin Orange Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange or sparkling mandarin orange gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1-1/4 cups cold club soda
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in soda. Set aside 1/2 cup at room temperature. Refrigerate remaining gelatin mixture for 20 minutes or until slightly thickened; pour into crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- 2. Whisk whipped topping into reserved gelatin mixture. Slowly pour into crust. Arrange orange segments over the top and press down lightly. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 180 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Mandarin Orange Cream Pie
"I happened to have almost all the ingredients on hand for this dessert and needed something easy to fix for our Sunday dinner, so I gave this pie a try. It went together easily and fills a store bought graham cracker crust perfectly. This was an easy recipe that was cool and refreshing. Perfect for summer."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.