Mandarin Orange Cheesecake Recipe
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate wafers (about 8 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of an ungreased 6-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marmalade until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Arrange two-thirds of the oranges over the crust. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Decorate with remaining oranges. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
One piece (prepared with reduced-fat chocolate wafers, reduced-fat butter, reduced-fat cream cheese, reduced-fat sugar fruit spread and fat-free whipped topping) equals 213 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
"This was easy to make, the cheesecake filling doesn't have much of an orange flavor but with the oranges in the bottom it tastes great. I added 1 Tbs. of sugar to the filling, it was not sweet at all."