- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate wafers (about 8 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of an ungreased 6-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marmalade until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Arrange two-thirds of the oranges over the crust. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Decorate with remaining oranges. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Orange Cheesecake in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p63
Reviews for Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2009
"This was easy to make, the cheesecake filling doesn't have much of an orange flavor but with the oranges in the bottom it tastes great. I added 1 Tbs. of sugar to the filling, it was not sweet at all."