Mandarin-Nut Tossed Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1. In a bowl combine the salad greens and oranges. Sprinkle with peanuts. Combine salad dressing and soy sauce; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
One serving (3/4 cup)(prepared with fat-free dressing)equals 78 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Mandarin-Nut Tossed Salad
"This was good! I will definitely make again. I think a bit of red onion might be a nice addition if i have the time, but I do like how easy this was to throw together as written."
"Wonderful! So simple and delicious and takes just a few minutes to make."