Mandarin-Nut Tossed Salad Recipe
"I'm a wife, mother of three and business owner," relates Barbara Gibney of Lilian, Alabama. "With my busy schedule, I have to cook fast dishes, but I also want nutritious foods my entire family enjoys. Even the picky eaters in our house like this salad."
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a bowl combine the salad greens and oranges. Sprinkle with peanuts. Combine salad dressing and soy sauce; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin-Nut Tossed Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p7
Reviews for Mandarin-Nut Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2013
Wonderful! So simple and delicious and takes just a few minutes to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >