Mandarin Mixed Green Salad Recipe
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- CITRUS VINAIGRETTE:
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Place greens on two serving plates; top with oranges and walnuts. In a blender, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; cover and process until blended. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 181 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, 2 fat.
Reviews for Mandarin Mixed Green Salad
"My husband liked this. I thought it was ok.I added dried cranberries as the salad seemed like it was very plain without them."