"I make the salads, do most of the baking and make desserts. Mandarin Mixed Green Salad-a favorite of ours-has a tangy citrus dressing.
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- CITRUS VINAIGRETTE:
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place greens on two serving plates; top with oranges and walnuts. In a blender, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; cover and process until blended. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Mixed Green Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p23
Reviews for Mandarin Mixed Green Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2012
"My husband liked this. I thought it was ok.I added dried cranberries as the salad seemed like it was very plain without them."