Mandarin Fruit Salad Recipe
When a friend brought this salad to a picnic, every bit of it was devoured. I never would have thought apple pie filling in a fruit salad would produce such delicious results. -Misty Frazier, Kennewick, Washington
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 118 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC