- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Fruit Salad in Reminisce May/June 2003, p48
Reviews for Mandarin Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review