Mandarin Fruit Dip
With all the heavy foods around the holidays, fruit is a refreshing change of pace. For more kid appeal, our home economists pair fruit with a sweet and creamy dip.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, oranges
- and extracts; beat on medium speed until combined. Fold in whipped
- topping. Transfer to a serving bowl. Refrigerate or serve
- immediately with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 77 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.