Mandarin Cookie Salad Recipe
"This yummy dessert is an all-time favorite with our family," says Karen Marcus of Renville, Minnesota. "I seldom bring home leftovers when I take it to potlucks or family gatherings. It's so easy, even the kids can make it."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 2 cups cold buttermilk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) fudge-striped shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1. In a bowl, whisk the buttermilk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and oranges. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Fold in crushed cookies. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 439 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 507 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC