"This yummy dessert is an all-time favorite with our family," says Karen Marcus of Renville, Minnesota. "I seldom bring home leftovers when I take it to potlucks or family gatherings. It's so easy, even the kids can make it."
- 2 cups cold buttermilk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) fudge-striped shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed
- In a bowl, whisk the buttermilk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and oranges. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Fold in crushed cookies. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Cookie Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p9
Reviews for Mandarin Cookie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review