- Meanwhile, for dressing, whisk mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice,
- parsley, mustard, onion and remaining oil until blended. Arrange
- salad greens on a platter. Top with oranges, chicken mixture and
- chow mein noodles. Sprinkle with green onion and almonds. Serve with
- dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 573 calories, 34 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,020 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.