Mandarin Chicken Coleslaw Recipe
With only five ingredients, this fast and fabulous supper salad from Aileen Andres Sox in Meridian, Idaho is one recipe you'll want to keep handy all year long. Almonds add delightful crunch to the colorful blend!
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the coleslaw, chicken, oranges and almonds. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 283 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC