Mandarin Chicken Coleslaw Recipe
With only five ingredients, this fast and fabulous supper salad from Aileen Andres Sox in Meridian, Idaho is one recipe you'll want to keep handy all year long. Almonds add delightful crunch to the colorful blend!
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the coleslaw, chicken, oranges and almonds. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 283 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Mandarin Chicken Coleslaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC