With only five ingredients, this fast and fabulous supper salad from Aileen Andres Sox in Meridian, Idaho is one recipe you'll want to keep handy all year long. Almonds add delightful crunch to the colorful blend!
Recommended: 50 Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the coleslaw, chicken, oranges and almonds. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Chicken Coleslaw in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p8
Reviews for Mandarin Chicken Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review