Mandarin Chicken Bites Recipe
Instead of a big Christmas meal, our family enjoys nibbling on an all-day appetizer buffet. Each year we present tempting new dishes alongside our favorites. This is one of those tried-and-true dishes that's a "must." —Susannah Yinger, Canal Winchester, Ohio
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour,salt and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. In a skillet, brown chicken in butter until no longer pink. In a small saucepan, combine the oranges, marmalade and tarragon; bring to a boil. Pour over chicken; stir gently to coat. Serve warm with toothpicks. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 124 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Mandarin Chicken Bites
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC