Mandarin Berry Cooler Recipe
I like to use my blender and food processor regularly, so this smoothie is popular at our house. They are not only quick and refreshing, but they can be adjusted to include whatever fruit you prefer.Nicole Harris, Greenbriar, Pennsylvania
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 6 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup milk
- In a blender, combine the oranges, pineapple, strawberries and banana; cover and process until blended. Add ice and milk; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Berry Cooler in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p17
Reviews for Mandarin Berry Cooler(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review