Mandarin Berry Cooler Recipe
I like to use my blender and food processor regularly, so this smoothie is popular at our house. They are not only quick and refreshing, but they can be adjusted to include whatever fruit you prefer.—Nicole Harris, Greenbriar, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 6 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1. In a blender, combine the oranges, pineapple, strawberries and banana; cover and process until blended. Add ice and milk; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 137 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC