Mandarin Berry Cooler Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 6 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup milk
- In a blender, combine the oranges, pineapple, strawberries and banana; cover and process until blended. Add ice and milk; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Berry Cooler in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p17
Reviews for Mandarin Berry Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review