Malted milk balls provide the delightful flavor you'll find in each cool bite of this light dessert shared by Jann Marie Foster. "It's easy to assemble and a longtime favorite of my family," notes the Minneapolis, Minnesota cook.
- 1 package (7 ounces) malted milk balls, chopped
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- Set aside 1/4 cup malted milk balls for topping. Place ice cream in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping and remaining malted milk balls. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired and reserved malted milk balls. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Originally published as Malted Milk Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p8
Reviews for Malted Milk Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review