Malted Milk Ball Brownies
"You don't have to be a kid to love these delicious brownies!" writes Mitzi Sentiff from her home in Annapolis, Maryland. "Malted milk balls in the batter and sprinkled on top make them special. Everyone loves them.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1-1/3 cups chopped malted milk balls, divided
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie batter according to package
- directions; stir in 1 cup malted milk balls. Spread into a greased
- 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Bake 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 in. from an edge
- comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly. Stir in milk and vanilla. Spread over brownies.
- Sprinkle with the remaining malted milk balls. Refrigerate 10-15
- minutes or until set. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.