- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1-1/3 cups chopped malted milk balls, divided
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in 1 cup malted milk balls. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Bake 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 in. from an edge comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in milk and vanilla. Spread over brownies. Sprinkle with the remaining malted milk balls. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until set. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Malted Milk Ball Brownies in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p19
Reviews for Malted Milk Ball Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2013
"Excellent brownie recipe and very quick and easy."